Monday, March 26, 2007

RACHEL IS BETTER!!!!!!

Happy day! Rachel is feeling better and is visiting Brian as we speak (or type, or something). I took the opportunity to leave them alone (!!!) and catch up on home stuff. That would include Kelsey. She is still fighting a virus but she usually feels pretty good. No mono, thank the Lord. I guess it is just a waiting game on the sore throat and everything that comes with it.
Kelsey and I are going to enjoy a meal that has more than 2 ingredients in it. Luckily, we enjoy the same foods, although I like a good filet every once in awhile! She stays with chicken, chicken, chicken.
I spent a lot of this beautiful 80 degree day in the garage cleaning the bunny cage. When I came back in, there was a message on my phone. I listened..."MMMOMMMMMMY"! Where are you, Mommy? Typical Brian humor. I called him back and everything was great...he just wanted to say hello.
I'm very excited, and nervous about taking the Family Medical Leave in a couple of weeks. This is definately the only way to go. I can be home when Brian comes home and have the time to figure out what is best for him and how to handle everything that he needs. I understand that he will probably need 3 days of outpatient therapy each week. He could do this at RIM but it's so far away!! Carolyn, the social worker, has put Beaumont, Troy on the list. I will have to check it out but Carolyn recommends it and it is in a hospital setting.
So, this is all I have for now...if only Ben would blog his blizzy (?)
Love to all! Marcy :)

No comments: