Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Hello Becketts, Kamms & Mallinsons

Lorenzo Rivera: Signing in

First off, thanks Kelly for starting up this blog, I spend the beginning of each day taking a glance at it whilst enjoying my first cup o joe.... just before my 9 am restroom visit for el' numero dos, but I digress. Also, thanks, Aunt Marc, for the detailed updates, It's really cool to hear of all Brian's triumphs every couple of days. He's gonna be better than ever eventually, I can feel it.

This next part goes out JUST TO BRIAN for when he gets better! The rest of you will not be able to read but a few select words as I am a master of HTML computer programming.

Brian,

Hey dude, ********************************** bowling. ************************** I rule at bowling ********************** 300 game **************** you, me *********************soon *************************you're going down, sucker. ****************************
Love, ZO

OK, that's all for now. I'll talk to you all very soon as it's 9:06, and I starting to feel uncomforable.

XoOxXXxo (roughly translated: Big Kiss, little hug, Big Hug, little kiss, Big Kiss, Big Kiss, little kiss, little hug)

Lorenzo Rivera: Siging Out

No comments: