Thursday, July 26, 2007

Oi!

Heyo peoples-o.Brian here, posting onn me own blog.How is things over in the world of people?dime lo!(tell me en es pan yole) This is my farst visit to me own little blog thing typing. Rock! How cool am I???????!!!! If you said "damn cool!, then you'd be right.I'm out now. Esta la ahora por el breakfasto.Anywhose, thanks many bunches for making me all internet famousy and stuff. I'm now more popular than AOL.FACT.You best respect. Yo. Visitors welcome.Waffle time!Ah dee ose.
Bernardo(mi nombre de espanol)

4 comments:

auntdeb said...

Heeyyyyyy----oooohhh, Aunt Debbie- oh here...looking forward to helmet burning party real soon! Prayers will be with you on Thursday, Love Aunt Deb & Uncle Clyde

Unknown said...

And what's even More awesomer about this page is the picture of me jumping. Why? Because that very jump fractured my arch. Shwa!

Lenyana *aka Bethy* said...

OH babe! I'm so sorry I didn't know. It's good to see you doing so well though. This is great to see your family around you and having the support. I feel so bad that I didn't know. I wish I did so that I could have sent you our thoughts and prayers. You have them know that I know. Pat says HI and can't wait to see you online again babe!!

Lov ya!

Fatalynn said...

Hey Brian!

This is Fatalynn. We used to run around EQ together. I was just informed about your surgury, but by the looks of it you seem to be doing much better. Great to hear. I just wanted to let you know we passed the word on how you are doing (thanks to Beth "Lenyana") and we all have you in our thoughts. We wish you a speedy and complete recovery. Take Care bro.

Aaron